Bike Service & Repair
Bicycle Face’s Service Center features Lexington’s finest mechanics who are ready and willing to service any bicycle you bring through our doors. Our mechanics are commuters, mountain bikers, messengers and road and track racers who will treat your bicycle like it’s their own.
- This tune up is designed for preventative maintenance and is recommended at least twice per year. We adjust your shifting and braking, lube your chain, wipe the bike down, true your wheels and make sure that your bike is safe to ride. This will also give us the opportunity to inspect your chain, brake pads, tires and cables/housing.
$120/$150 Internal Routing
- The annual tune takes our standard tune to the next level and is designed for bikes that need another level of attention. It includes all of the adjustments of the standard tune plus cleaning the drive train, hub adjustments/lubrication and installation of cables/housing, chain, cassette and tires. We recommend the Pro Tune 2-4 times per year/season.New parts not included in the price. Shop Rate is $100 per hour plus tax.
- The Overhaul is designed to make your bike look and feel new again; it’s like a spa day for your bike! This tune includes all of the services or the Standard and Pro tune plus complete disassembly, cleaning, lubrication and adjustment of every component. We recommend the Overhaul at least once per year/season.
New parts not included in the price. Shop Rate is $100 per hour + tax.
ALA CARTE SERVICES
- Flat Fix: $12
- Tire Install: $12
- Bike Wash & Lube: $50
- Brake or Shift Adjustment $15
- Brake Bleed: $35 Each
- Wheel True $25
- Spoke Replace: $30
- Glue Tubular: $65 (includes glue)
- Tubeless tire install $25
- Fork Service: $80hr
- Suspension Service: $80hr
- Wrap Handlebars: $20
- Install Chain or Cassette: $15
- Replace External Cable: $15
- Wheel Build: $100
- Pro Build: $200
- Box Bike for Shipping $100
- Unpack & Assemble: $175
Prices do not include tax.
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.